Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mindless wandering- A Meditation

Every time I look in to the past I question myself what do i do ? What I have done
am I on some journey? Am I am finding something? Am I discovering something?
or simply I am mindless wanderer..

it is terrific to be a mindless wanderer
When you dont have any aim u just move on... . stop at your own liesure . go with your own pace. I think this is what happens when someone is on meditative path.
You try to discover... most of the times you fail ... you think about some trivial thoughts... but you continue and this excatly happens when you wander

The real discoveries happens when you are aimless wanderer when you just expeirence the beauty of the nature..Every night has its own beauty and it is always followed by a bright day and every day gives something new which comes after a new night...
Aiming a day will miss the night and cribbing in the night will not make your day.

We always think We have done mistakes in life .. I have taken important decision in lifes .. I am this I am that... but this gives you only one type of experience ...
so try some mistakes to learn some new... and take a good decsion making no mistake

Very few can become inventors but everybody can become a discoverer

No comments:

Post a Comment

31 डिसेम्बर

  31 डिसेंबर मला भारी अजब वाटते  कधी मागच्या वर्षाचा कॅलिडोस्कोप   तर कधी नवीन वर्षाची दुर्बीण वाटते तिला पहिल्या भेटीची भाषा कळते नव्या काम...